Farmer Veteran Scholarship Application
All scholarships have currently been awarded. Fill out the form below to be considered for scholarships if they become available.
Please consider applying to volunteer if paying for the conference is a barrier.
Thanks so much for your interest in attending the 25th Annual OGS Spring Conference! We’re excited to be offering scholarships for Farmer Veterans this year.
- Scholarships are limited, intended for FARMER VETERANS specifically, and will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- You will have the opportunity to indicate which day(s) you’d like to attend the conference on the form. The scholarship is good for a Full-Weekend pass, or a Saturday/Sunday ONLY pass.
- Scholarship recipients will be required to check-in with OGS Staff during the weekend of the conference.
- We will respond to applications with scholarship decisions within one week of the submission of the application.
- These scholarships are made possible by the sponsorship of Buncombe County Soil & Water Conservation District. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please email Sera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author: Sera Deva
Sera Deva has a B.S. in Microbiology & Agroecology from The Evergreen State College. She works with OGS as the Farmer Programs Associate and Conference Curriculum Coordinator, serves on the Southern Sustainable Agriculture Working Group (SSAWG) Board of Directors, and is the Administrative Director for The Firefly Gathering. When she’s not geeking out over genetics, systems theory or soil hydrology, she spends her time growing and eating food in the South Toe Valley in Burnsville, NC.