Mugwort is Artemesia vulgaris (aha, my point exactly!). While its famous cousin Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium) is one source, along with sweet fennel and green anise, of Absinthe, a Swiss distilled alcoholic liquor that is now almost entirely banned around the world, THIS variety is used to flavor ale (a nickname is “beer plant”).
- Reflections on My Tour of Sustainable Farms in Cuba
- New Dogwood Health Trust board needs agricultural advocates
- Naturally Relieve Pain With Organic Plants From Your Garden
- Rob Amberg: Reflections on A Garden
- Soil Building and Vineyard Weed Management
- OGS Goes to Cuba in 2019 — Cuba Agroecology Tour
- OUT with the Glyphosate!
- 5th Annual Harvest Conference | 2018 Organic Growers School
- Make the Most of Composting Locally-Grown Vegetables in NC
- WNC CRAFT – Diversified Marketing Strategies w/Rayburn Farm