Lettuce is one of the top three vegetables that Americans consume (potatoes and tomatoes are the other two) and summer is salad season when no one wants to turn on the stove. Summer is also the most challenging time for lettuce production on our farm. This year has been particularly challenging with high temperatures and erratic rainfall.
- Reflections on My Tour of Sustainable Farms in Cuba
- New Dogwood Health Trust board needs agricultural advocates
- Naturally Relieve Pain With Organic Plants From Your Garden
- Rob Amberg: Reflections on A Garden
- Soil Building and Vineyard Weed Management
- OGS Goes to Cuba in 2019 — Cuba Agroecology Tour
- OUT with the Glyphosate!
- 5th Annual Harvest Conference | 2018 Organic Growers School
- Make the Most of Composting Locally-Grown Vegetables in NC
- WNC CRAFT – Diversified Marketing Strategies w/Rayburn Farm