We stand at a critical moment in Earth’s history, a time when humanity must choose its future. As the world becomes increasingly interdependent and fragile, the future at once holds great peril and great promise. To move forward we must recognize that in the midst of a magnificent diversity of cultures and life forms we are one human family and one Earth community with a common destiny. We must join together to bring forth a sustainable global society founded on respect for nature, universal human rights, economic justice, and a culture of peace. Towards this end, it is imperative that we, the peoples of Earth, declare our responsibility to one Another, to the greater community of life, and to future generations.
- Reflections on My Tour of Sustainable Farms in Cuba
- New Dogwood Health Trust board needs agricultural advocates
- Naturally Relieve Pain With Organic Plants From Your Garden
- Rob Amberg: Reflections on A Garden
- Soil Building and Vineyard Weed Management
- OGS Goes to Cuba in 2019 — Cuba Agroecology Tour
- OUT with the Glyphosate!
- 5th Annual Harvest Conference | 2018 Organic Growers School
- Make the Most of Composting Locally-Grown Vegetables in NC
- WNC CRAFT – Diversified Marketing Strategies w/Rayburn Farm