Farmscaping is an ecological approach to designing and managing farm landscapes to achieve a specific purpose. Increasing and managing biodiversity can be done to provide harborage and sustenance to beneficial organisms such as insects, birds and bats, for instance. When asked to share what he knows about “companion planting” and supporting beneficial insects, Pat Battle responded that farmscaping is his preferred approach.
- Reflections on My Tour of Sustainable Farms in Cuba
- New Dogwood Health Trust board needs agricultural advocates
- Naturally Relieve Pain With Organic Plants From Your Garden
- Rob Amberg: Reflections on A Garden
- Soil Building and Vineyard Weed Management
- OGS Goes to Cuba in 2019 — Cuba Agroecology Tour
- OUT with the Glyphosate!
- 5th Annual Harvest Conference | 2018 Organic Growers School
- Make the Most of Composting Locally-Grown Vegetables in NC
- WNC CRAFT – Diversified Marketing Strategies w/Rayburn Farm