As my AmeriCorps Project Conserve service with OGS winds down, I have a lot of fond memories of the food and farm folk I’ve met in the last eleven months. One such opportunity was the Gardens of Fairview Tour in June. The tour has grown beyond a focus on food security to include arts and crafts as well as presentations on community gardening, attracting butterflies, caring for bees, green building and permaculture, and year-round gardening. It’s a shared vision creating community around food and the places in which people grow it. Love it!
- Reflections on My Tour of Sustainable Farms in Cuba
- New Dogwood Health Trust board needs agricultural advocates
- Naturally Relieve Pain With Organic Plants From Your Garden
- Rob Amberg: Reflections on A Garden
- Soil Building and Vineyard Weed Management
- OGS Goes to Cuba in 2019 — Cuba Agroecology Tour
- OUT with the Glyphosate!
- 5th Annual Harvest Conference | 2018 Organic Growers School
- Make the Most of Composting Locally-Grown Vegetables in NC
- WNC CRAFT – Diversified Marketing Strategies w/Rayburn Farm