Organic Revolution: A 9-Day Trip to Cuba with Organic Growers School
We’re so excited you’re interested in joining us in Cuba!
We are offering a limited number of partial scholarships of $50–$900 to individuals based on need, interest, and available funds. Financial assistance is limited, and applications are reviewed and awarded on a first come, first served basis. In making our decision, we will consider the following factors:
- Financial need
- The type of work you plan to do when you return from your trip
- Your level of community involvement and engagement in work related to sustainable agriculture in Southern Appalachia
We strongly encourage young food activists, farmers, and people of color to apply. It is essential you have these documents to complete your scholarship application:
- Professional or Academic Reference
- A reference letter is also required, but you can have them email it to email@example.com at a later date.
- Scholarship applicant’s detailed income information (including number of dependents, income, and expenses.)
- Current Resume
- Letter of Interest
If you have any questions, please email Sera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author: Sera Deva
Sera Deva has a B.S. in Microbiology and Agroecology from The Evergreen State College. She was hired at OGS as the Farmer Programs Associate in 2016, and as the Conference Coordinator in 2017. When she’s not geeking out over genetics, systems theory or soil hydrology, she spends her time working for farmers, homesteading, and river jumping in the South Toe Valley.