- Two Groups of Children: Ages 4-6 & 7-12.
- Supervised, age-appropriate activities, games, and crafts!
- Registration is $30 per day, per child.
- Available both Saturday & Sunday.
- Space is limited to sixteen for ages 4-6 and twenty-four ages 7-12 per day.
See below is the Kid’s Program Schedule…..
Author: Meredith Leigh
Meredith Leigh is a die-hard advocate for good food. As a farmer, founder of a butcher shop/restaurant, and writer, she has worked on many angles of real food for over a decade. She currently teaches farming and cooking classes, consults for food and agriculture non-profits, and is writing a book about meat. Meredith has been the Program Coordinator for the Organic Growers School (OGS) Spring Conference since 2006 and was the Director and then the Executive Director of OGS for 10 years.