Thank you for signing up for Farm Beginnings® Farmer Training Program!
There are several payment options available. Please read through the payment descriptions and fill out the form on the right.
1. Pay in Full (online): $3,000 due 10/01/18.
2. Pay in Installments (online for 1st installment): Payment plans are available and allow for participants to pay the Farm Beginnings® fee in 4 installments. The first payment is due by October 1, 2018, after you receive notification of acceptance into the class to secure your spot. Subsequent payments are due in November, December, and January or as otherwise agreed upon. Payment plans will be signed and managed by the CFO of OGS, Rodney Bowling (firstname.lastname@example.org). Payments can be made by check, debit, or credit card.
- 1st Installment due by 10/01/18
- 2nd Installment due by 11/01/18
- 3rd Installment due by 12/01/18
- 4th Installment due by 1/01/19
3. I’ve been approved for a scholarship: In the form to the right, please enter the full amount of your scholarship. We will manually determine and invoice you for the appropriate installment amount. In order to calculate your installments, we will utilize the formula: $3,000 [-Scholarship Amount] divided by 4. Submit the form without entering credit card details. Your first installment amount will still be due no later than 10/01/2018.
4. I can’t or don’t want to pay online: No problem! You may skip the form and contact Rod Bowling—email@example.com or (828) 689-4353—about making your payment in full or installments by check, debit, or credit card (contact Rod by 10/01/18).
If you have questions about your balance or other financial inquiries, please contact Rod Bowling, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (828) 689-4353.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Cancellation of a Farm Beginnings® registration prior to October 15, 2018, will result in a return of half of your first payment amount. No refunds are available after October 15, 2018. If you are unable to attend and withdraw your application BEFORE October 15, 2018, you may defer your admission until in the next (2019-2020) Farm Beginnings® course. Tuition deferment is valid through November 1, 2019. If you have to withdraw for any reason after October 15, 2018, refunds cannot be made, however, we are happy to send you documentation so that your tuition fee can be recorded as a tax-deductible contribution to the ongoing work of the Organic Growers School.
Failure to Pay Policy:
In coordination with our CFO, we will monitor the timeliness of payment plans. If there is a failure to make a payment, registration to additional conferences included in the Farm Beginnings® program (ASAP’s Business of Farming Conference, OGS Spring Conference, and OGS Harvest Conference) will not be processed until payments are up-to-date. These are required parts of the course to receive a certificate of completion and will impact your overall course attendance.
Please contact Nicole DelCogliano—(828) 284-7715 or email@example.com—for any cancellation and transfer requests.