Thank you for signing up for Farm Beginnings® Farmer Training Program!
There are several payment options available please select your option and complete the form below.
1. Pay in Full ($2500)
2. Pay in Installments: Payment plans are available and allow for participants to pay the Farm Beginnings fee in 4 installments. The first payment is due by October 1st, 2016, after your letter of acceptance is received to secure your spot in the class. Payment plans will be signed and managed by the finance coordinator. Subsequent payments are due in November, December and January or as otherwise agreed upon. Payments can be made by check, debit or credit card.
- 1st Installment of $625 due by 10/01/16
- 2nd Installment of $625 due by 11/01/16
- 3rd Installment of $625 due by 12/01/16
- 4th Installment of $625 due by 1/01/16
3. Send a check for full amount or installment (Must be received by 10/01/16)
Send to Organic Growers School, PO Box 17804, Asheville, NC 28711
4. I’ve been approved for a scholarship:
In the form below, enter in and pay the full or first installment amount approved by OGS.
If you have questions, please contact Rod Bowling, at rod@
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
Cancellation of a Farm Beginnings registration prior to October 15th will result in a return of half of your deposit. No refunds are available after October 15th. If you are unable to attend for any reason you may reserve your spot in the next 2017 Farm Beginnings course. Tuition credit is valid through November 1, 2017. If you have to withdraw for any reason during the course, refunds cannot be made. If you are unable to attend the 2017 course, we are happy to send you documentation so that your tuition fee can be recorded as a tax deductible contribution to the ongoing work of the Organic Growers School.
Please contact Nicole DelCogliano, P:828-284-7715, E: firstname.lastname@example.org for any cancellation and transfer requests.