Have you been inspired by Organic Growers School?
How did you learn to grow food?
How did organic growing change your life?
Tell us about it.
Join in the 2017 Organic Growers Writing Contest
Think back to when you first started learning to grow food. Or when you sliced your first home-grown tomato. Or when you took a class at OGS that really inspired you to start something new. Whether your journey with organic growing has changed your life or simply improved your garden, we want to hear about it.
- 500-800 words (typed and double spaced and preferably in a WORD document)
- Topic: How your life has been positively influenced by organic growing or Organic Growers School; the learning process; the outcome, or the life change.
- Send your story to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31, 2016 at midnight.
- A committee of the OGS Board of Directors will review.
- We will announce the awards on January 20, 2017.
First Prize: Three Day Registration to the 2017 Spring Conference: Full Day pre-conference workshop of your choice on Friday and 2-2-day Weekend Registration.
Second Prize: Weekend Registration to the 2017 Spring Conference.
Third Prize: Sunday Registration to the 2017 Spring Conference.
Additionally all winners receive newsletter mention, blog post with their article on the OGS website, and a mention in the Spring Conference program.