Become an Exhibitor
25th Annual Spring Conference // March 9–11, 2018
Showcase your organization to more that 2,500 attendees who visit our Exhibit Tent. The Spring Conference trade show is a long-standing tradition that highlights wide array of exhibitors and products. Past exhibitors have included local farms, gardening suppliers, and cottage industries that specialize in organic products, books, and resources for organic growers and permaculture practitioners, as well as several non-profit organizations with information on related topics.
Two Options for Exhibiting
- Sponsor the Spring Conference at the Anchor, Keynote or Sustaining Level—apply to be a sponsor.
- Exhibit Only—apply to be an exhibitor.
- Standard (8′ x 6′ footprint)—$250
- Standard (8′ x 6′ footprint)—$175 nonprofit rate
- Premium (8′ x 6′ footprint)—$300 (limited quantity, in higher traffic and visibility areas)
- Premium (8′ x 6′ footprint)—$225 nonprofit rate (limited quantity, in higher traffic visibility areas)
Organic Growers School is a non-profit organization providing organic education since 1993. Our mission is to inspire, educate, and support people in our region to farm, garden, and live organically.