Big thanks to Fifth Season Gardening at Asheville Market. Here’s what they did for us in April:
- They donated 10% of their proceeds on April 30th to Organic Growers School
- They donated all their bar tips for the entire month.
- They hosted our Get Growing! Organic Gardening Series for three weeks at the store.
Thank you so much Fifth Season for supporting organic agriculture in our region. See below for more about Fifth Season and PLEASE SUPPORT THEM! They are open Monday-Saturday: 9am-8pm • Sunday: 10am-5pm. Their Address is: 4 South Tunnel Rd, Asheville, NC 28805 • (828) 412-3200 • Email.
- Hydroponics: lighting, hydroponic systems, nutrients, and more
- Organic Gardening: more organic gardening supplies than ever before, including organic seeds and plant starts, soils, fertilizers, and pest control
- Nursery: perennials, annuals, and local native plants. House plants ranging from large palms and sizable tropicals to miniature terrarium plants. Rare and unusual plant varieties, including edibles and carnivorous plants.
- Beer & Wine Making: Asheville’s widest selection of homebrew supplies including fresh hops, yeast and grains, with workshops and demos for brewers of all levels. Also wine, sake, and kombucha making supplies.
- NC’s Largest Brew-On-Premises Facility: Brew your own beer at Fifth Season with help from an expert brewer!
- For The Home: home décor, ceramic pots, gifts
- For The Garden: heirloom-quality tools, container gardening, garden art
- For The Urban Homesteader: All the supplies and expertise you need to make your own cheese, ferment your own foods, and can your own produce.
- Experience: Take workshops and classes with local experts in our dedicated classroom! Tastings and demos with food artisans. Eight local beers on tap, wine by the glass, snacks, and Carrboro Coffee Roasters coffee for you to enjoy while you shop.
Organic Growers School is a non-profit organization providing organic education since 1993. Our mission is to inspire, educate, and support people in our region to farm, garden, and live organically.