About the Harvest Conference
The Harvest Conference is a fall event featuring all the popularity of the Spring Conference with a focus on the fall and winter growing, home cooking, fermentation, preservation, homestead skills, self-reliance, backyard wonders, and more—all with an organic perspective, of course.
We pride ourselves on bringing you down-to-earth advice on organic growing and sustainable living while remaining affordable and accessible.
- Dates—Friday and Saturday, September 8 & 9, 2017
- Friday—Pre-Conference Workshops
- Saturday—Choose from 20 classes in 7 tracks, much like the Spring Conference format
- Sunday Bonus Event—Our education partner Living Web Farms is extending the weekend by offering a Root Crop Production Intensive on Sunday, September 10.
- Location—Friday & Saturday classes will be at Warren Wilson College. Sunday will be at Living Web Farms.
- Cost—Saturday Registration is $45 by August 6 and $50 after. Friday pre-conference workshops are $55 by August 6 and $70 after.