Stay tuned for the 2018 Spring Conference Information. It’s our 25th Annual event so it’s going to be good. Below are the details from the 2017 event.
FREE! Saturday Social: Brew & Chew
6–8PM on Saturday, March 11 in Lipinsky Auditorium
Kick back and relax with your fellow farmers and gardeners over brews and snacks!
Keep the conversation flowing and farm inspiration growing. Win great raffle prizes and enjoy the sweet sounds of live, local music.
Win Farm-tastic prizes and support OGS!
- Free enrollment in Online Herbal Medicine Making Course offered by Chestnut School of Herbal Medicine
- Five yards of Danny’s Dumpster compost, DELIVERED!
- Custom Birch wood imagery glasswork by Amanda Taylor
- Two-hour photography session including full printing rights and one framed farm-y photo print by Amelia Fletcher
- Organic Gardening Series – Six week program.
Ticket cost: $5/ticket or $20 for 5 tickets
The event is free. Raffle tickets available for sale on Saturday at the OGS table in the exhibit hall and from 6–7PM in Lipinsky Hall. Raffle drawing will be at 7:30PM at the Brew & Chew social. Winners need not be present to win, but come for a brew!