Saturday Logistics and Directions
Saturday, September 9, 2017 from 9AM to 5:30PM. Please see the full schedule here. There are no sign-ups for classes—attend whatever class you’d like on the schedule.
Warren Wilson College
701 Warren Wilson Rd.
Swannanoa, NC 28778
CHECK-IN and ON-SITE REGISTRATION
Check-in and on-site registration opens at 7:30AM. For those who registered prior to the event, all you need to do is give your name, and we’ll give you a wristband. For day-of registration, we’ll have registration forms available as well as card readers to take your credit card payment. We also accept cash and checks.
EXHIBITORS & MEALS
- Our exhibitor trade show will be open all day. Be sure to visit these local businesses.
- Breakfast foods and coffee will be available for purchase.
- Lunch is available for purchase the Warren Wilson College dining facilities – see LUNCH OPTIONS below.
- 701 Warren Wilson Rd, Swannanoa, NC 28778.
- Campus MAP here.
- There is limited parking at Warren Wilson’s central campus but AMPLE parking is in the Kittredge lot. Please leave enough time for travel plus parking and walking. Warren Wilson College is a tremendously beautiful campus. Enjoy.
Warren Wilson College has dining facilities that will be available to conference participants for lunch. The cafeteria on the main floor of Gladfelter Student Center offers a wide selection of vegetarian and meat entrees, fresh made salads and dressings, homemade soups and desserts. Gluten and diary-free options are labeled and available. The Cowpie Café, located on the lower level, offers vegan and vegetarian options. Produce and meat from the College garden and farm are served in both locations. Hours: 11:15AM–1:00PM; the dining facilities are busiest at noon. Price: $8.97 at both locations. You are also welcome to bring your own lunch or dine off campus at a local restaurant.
WALKING ON CAMPUS & WEATHER
Classes are close together on campus, but the parking is a bit further away. Please do come prepared for all possibilities of weather. Make sure to bring water and snacks as needed.
If you become lost or need to contact us on-site, please call Rodney at (828) 680-0661